Five Star Defaqto Rated Landlord Insurance
Residential Landlord Insurance
If you rent out a property then our Residential Landlord Insurance is designed just for you. Even if you don’t think of yourself as a landlord, having tenants in a property you own requires a level of landlord property insurance that isn’t covered by ordinary home insurance.
Commercial Landlord Insurance
Our Commercial Landlord Insurance is ideal if you have a portfolio of commercial and residential properties. So whether you own warehouses, industrial units, leasehold shops, offices or houses, we’ve got the right cover, at the right price.
Why choose MORE TH>N Landlord Insurance?
Rated 5 Star by Defaqto, our Landlord Insurance provides you with protection for your investment from a name that you know and trust. We’ve got the right cover, at the right price.
Why is our Residential and Commercial Landlord Insurance right for you?
You can easily tailor a policy to suit your needs with our Landlord Rent Insurance. If your tenants need to temporarily move out following an insured event, for example, a fire at the property, we'll continue to cover the rent that you would have received. New and improved for 2014 - we now also give alternative accommodation cover as standard with our Residential Landlord insurance.
You may be liable for the costs incurred from accidents on your property. Our Landlord Liability Insurance covers these incidents that you are responsible for so you can go about your daily business with peace of mind.
Our Residential Landlords Insurance also gives you the option to add furniture and contents insurance to protect the items you own that your tenants use.
- Cover for property damage caused by fire, flood, burst pipes, malicious damage and more
- Up to £5 million public liability cover to cover injury to tenants or other visitors to your property that you are liable for
- We also cover malicious damage caused by your tenants as standard, as long as they aren’t in full or part time education.
- Up to £1,000 lock and key replacement cover if your keys are stolen
- Free 24-hour telephone support - help on legal, health and safety matters